Sunday, April 25, 2010

My maid house or ........????????????

One day,, I've just arrived home from my GF's house and it was at midnight. Like usual, I brought my home key and I could unlock the door by myself. Once I opened the door from the kitchen the light was off.

Then, I walked to my room,, but I saw a woman was lying on the floor but the position was face down and she was wearing white long skirt and her hair was very long, I thought she was my mom,, and I was really curious cos I tried to wake her up by calling her but she didn't wake up.

then... I turned the light on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and she was my maid house,, but I was really wondering,, why the clothes was not white and became trouser (jeans) and shirt, May be,, it was dark and I ignored that cos her hair still long,,,

I asked her,, why did u sleep there? under the table and facedown on the floor.. she didn't say anything just shaked her body,, and I told her,, go to ur room,, suddenly she has already walked to her room,, and I went to my room,,

In the morning,, my face was pale,,,,,,,,,,, becos I saw my maidhouse with short hair not long hair... so, who was the one who had long hair and faced down on the floor last night?????

In became more clear,, my cousing also back home late but he did not see anything, and my another maid house also said she was sleeping with me and she did not wear jeans and shirt but wore pijama,, and I was speechless,,,,,,,,, and my cousin told it was a gondoruwo,,,,,,,,,,,,


No comments:

Post a Comment